Frequently Asked Questions
- I have unique health challenges. May I still do the yoga practices featured on your site? »
One yoga class cannot cover every possible need or problem, though if wishing made it so…
It is recommended that you speak with your doctor about your situation, and use your best judgment. Neither Ann Richmond, nor MommYoga, nor anyone associated with either, is responsible for any injury or damage that may occur. Though it’s the pits to have to be formal about it, that is the way things are, unfortunately.
However, on a lighter note, if you do have a unique need that you’d love to see addressed, please let me know via Twitter, and we’ll see what we can do!
- I would like to embed your videos on my facebook page/blog. May I do that? »
Yes, as long as you adhere to the following rules:
- You may not monetize in any way on my videos. This also means that if you have advertising on your site (of any kind), you may not use my podcasts or videos.
- Full credit must be given to me and to my site.
Basically, if you love the podcasts and you want to share one with your friends, you may. If you are trying to drive traffic to your site or capitalize on my work, you may not use them. Pretty simple.
- I really love the service you provide. Is there a way to support MommYoga? »
Spread the word! Let your friends know via twitter, facebook, and your blog that you love us. You can purchase merchandise and/or full-length DVDs at our shop! You can also support the causes that MommYoga supports, such as Yoga for Congo Women.
- What style of yoga do you teach? »
My practice is heavily influenced by Iyengar-style yoga. I feel that it more than any other style of yoga makes yoga accessible to anyone and everyone, regardless of their experience or fitness level. However, though I feel form is important, I also feel it is not paramount to a person’s yoga experience. Do the best you can, but be patient with yourself. Remember, be good to your body, and it will be good to you. That is the true heart of my yoga philosophy.